Enjoy writing tech articles or have an interesting project you want to show off? If so, read on...
At Stack Abuse we're always looking to publish high quality content, which is why we've decided to open up the site for submissions from anyone.
We encourage you to submit articles surrounding the following topics:
- MEAN Stack
- Unix Commands/Programming
Broader topics are welcome (like "Cloning Twitter with Node.js and MongoDB"), but are subject to approval. Please be sure to submit your ideas for approval before submitting the actual article.
When writing your content, be sure to adhere to the following Dos and Don'ts:
- Do write make sure your content is interesting and unique
- Do write articles with a minimum of 1000 words
- Do include relevant links to other Stack Abuse articles when possible
- Do use images and screenshots when appropriate
- Do ensure your article has good grammar and punctuation
- Do write your articles using Markdown
- Do include an introduction and conclusion
- Don't use this as an opportunity to boost your own site's SEO
- Don't submit a spun or copied article
Before you go and spend your valuable time writing a 2000 word article, make sure you know the writing process first to avoid getting rejected. It goes something like this:
- Contact us about writing an article and submit 2-3 samples of your prior work
- Choose a topic from our list above
- Work with us to create an outline
- Submit for editing
We reserve the right to edit your article as necessary before publishing, although all changes will be run by you first. In most cases, this editing is purely done to ensure correct grammar and spelling.
Please send all ideas, questions, and requests to email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.